September 22, 2010

April 7, 2010

Wednesday. Wednesday I was going on very little sleep. Since he coded the night before I stay at the hospital until 4:30 a.m. Once home I didn't sleep well. I was back at the hospital at 8:30 ths next morning. He had been on dialysis all night...but all night meant he made it. He was still on dialysis and already they had taken of 3 liters of fluid. He was so swollen the night before. His vent-tube in his mouth where they had tied it down, the string could barely be seen because he was so swollen. He was also, at this point on, pressor medications. These were to keep his blood pressure up. They only make five of these types of medicines...he was on three. We needed him down to one. We didn't want to get to five or even four. That was too risky for his body....and it meant we were out of options for him. I posted on FB that I needed prayers that he gets off at least two of these.

Also on this date a friend from church made the page on facebook called Pray for Troy. She asked me for permission first....I can't thank her enough. There were over 1000 members on that site by the 5th day of it being up. They didn't know him. They either knew him, were friends of friends or complete strangers. Amazing I tell you...amazing. Within six hours of me asking for prayer to get him to down to one pressor......he was on one pressor. Amazing huh. I do believe in the power of prayer...and in miracles.

Wednesday......stable for his condition, but still alive.

Until next time,

Troy's girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment